Monday, January 17, 2011

January 7

Happy Birthday Dad! I had intended to take some kind of picture of the birthday boy, but somehow it didn't work out. Here is Cameron once we got home and I put his to bed. No, he's not sleeping. This is what he does every night when we put him to bed. We lay him down, and he rolls right over onto his belly, closes his eyes and opens his mouth to do this loud fake sleep breathing thing he learned somehow. He then pretends to be asleep until we leave his room, at which time he gets out of bed and lays down on the floor against his door, where he ultimately falls asleep. Every Single Night. Then when Caleb and I go to bed we push him with the door so we can squeeze in his room and pick him up to put him in his bed. I just can't knowingly let him sleep on the floor all night, and I sure can't wait until he grows out of this phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment