Saturday, April 2, 2011

March 26

Today we are in Rock Hill, SC which is about 30 minutes south of Charlotte. Caleb is judging an indoor percussion show today, so Cameron and I are on our own. I found a couple fun things to do, but they were all outside and it ended up raining all day. Not light misty rain either, full on showers non stop. So Cameron and I dropped Caleb off at the high school, after a very yummy Cracker Barrel breakfast together. We went back to the hotel room and hung out there, Cameron played with his toys and I read my kindle. We also did all of our laundry since we were stuck inside anyways, so we could go home with clean clothes, leaving me less to do when we go home tomorrow. We walked back over to Cracker Barrel, in the same parking lot, for lunch which was just as good as breakfast!


I couldn't get the little guy to take a nap today so after dinner he got very sleepy. He was laying on his belly (above) watching Cars on his iPad. Finally he just rolled over on to his back closed his eyes and fell asleep. Although he never sleeps on his back very long before turning on to his tummy. Look how cute he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment