Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 7

For those of you who don't already know, we have what must be the most sensitive smoke detector on the planet. I do know there are circumstances under which that would seem like a good thing, but sometimes it makes cooking dinner a little challenging. You can even set it off by having the setting on the toaster turned a little too dark. When I am making a meal that I know might create a little smoke we open up all the windows downstairs before I get started to allow for maximum air flow, but that doesn't always work. So, when I'm cooking our routine goes like this; Beeping ensues>Caleb get's up>I toss a kitchen towel to him>Which he then fans underneath the smoke detector to get it to stop. It would seem now that Cameron has seen this so often that he thought he would help out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment