Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 22

Here is Cameron's iPad and Caleb's Xoom. Cameron isn't really allowed to play or interact with Caleb's Xoom, but he knows what it's called and sees Caleb using it. Tonight we were eating dinner, and completely out of the blue he said, "Mommy when it's Christmas again Santa is going to bring me a Xoom, just like Daddy's." I said, "A Xoom?" and he said, "Yes, a Xoom." So then I said, "Buddy you already have your own iPad you're not getting a Xoom," and he said, "Oh well when my iPad breaks then I can have a Xoom mommy." There may be a couple people in our family that will think Caleb put him up to this, but he truly had nothing to do with it and was just as surprised as I was. It's so funny the things he comes up with and says all on his own, I just love how his little mind works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment