Sunday, September 2, 2012

August 30


Since Cameron and Austin had such a fun time together last night I decided to take Cameron back to Disneyland today because Austin and his parents were going back for a quick little trip again today. They had a great time again and we only stayed about 3 hours since it was pretty warm. Cameron and I were driving home on the 57 north and right at the 60 interchange there was an accident which had caused some traffic and also meant the lane I was in was closed. As everyone started merging over there was a woman driving a pickup truck behind me paying attention to the lane we were to be merging into instead of me. So, she rear ended us. It didn't feel that hard, I don't even think Cameron realized it had happened until I said something. Everyone was ok, we pulled over to the center divider and she was very apologetic. A couple firemen that were up at the original accident walked back to make sure everyone was ok and to have us pull off the freeway since we weren't in a very safe spot. They stopped traffic for us and we got off at the closest exit to exchange our information. Pretty early the next morning her insurance already called to say they were accepting liability, so now we just have to get the car fixed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment