Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21

Dinner tonight, Asian Lettuce Wraps. Yummy yummy.

And now for some updates on the little mans potty training. Saturday night after Cameron's bath he sat on his potty chair, like he usually does now, and he sat there for a long time, and once he was done there was a lot of pee in his toilet. Sunday morning we woke up and were getting ready for our day upstairs. Cameron walked up to me and asked me to take his jammies off so he could sit on his potty chair. Just about a minute after he sat down he went potty! Finally tonight I was getting him ready for bed and changing his diaper. As soon as I got his clean diaper on he said, "Mommy! I sit a potty chair!" So I took his diaper back off and he went into his bathroom to sit on his chair again, and went potty right away! He seems to be getting better at feeling when he has to go ahead of time, and he gets so excited when his potty chair sings him the potty song. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW! What progress! What a big boy, already knowing when he needs to go!

    ReplyDelete