Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 26

Tonight is the SCPA show at Rancho High School. Since it's so close we are having a little get together after the show is over. We're expecting probably around 30 people, so it's about to get real crowded in this house. I am very excited because this also gave me an opportunity to use my new Crock Pot Trio that I got for Christmas from Deb & Jim. On the left is southwest dip, little smokies in the center, and a hot cheesy spinach artichoke dip on the right (minus the artichokes because after trying for about 15 minutes, and literally straining every muscle in my body I couldn't get the stupid jar open).



I was also looking forward to lighting my wall candle thingies. They don't get lit often, so I thought tonight would be a perfect night for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment