Tuesday, December 6, 2011

November 18

Cameron hasn't taken a nap for the last 3 days in a row, and his grumpiness has started to shine through. He has been staying up in his room for anywhere between 2 and 3 hours and pretty much just talking and singing to himself the whole time. Well I guess he got tired of that and started getting in to mischief today, I had to take the rocking chair out of his room because he was standing on it to take the letters of his name off the wall, during which he broke the straps that hold the cushions on the chair. While I was taking things out of his room he of course started to throw a fit, that was obviously driven by sheer exhaustion. I got him calmed down by holding him down while laying next to him on the floor. He couldn't really move the way I was holding him, and after I started playing with his hair it took him approximately 1 minute to fall asleep. I didn't want to risk moving him, so he took a little nap on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment