Friday, August 24, 2012

July 17


Today we went out to lunch with Mam Maw. Now that Cameron has started playing with Lego's after lunch Caleb thought it was a good time to get all of his old Lego's out of Mam Maw's garage to bring home. They were a bit dusty after so many years so Caleb did several loads full of Lego's in the washing machine to clean them up a bit.


He had always told me that he had a lot of Lego's when he was younger but I guess I was unable to fully comprehend what he meant by that. Even though I didn't know what I was getting myself into I will say I am happy Cameron has so many Lego's to play that we didn't have to spend money on. 


More Lego's drying on towels in Carter's room. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangit my finger accidentally hit remove content instead of the right link before I got to see your comment!

    ReplyDelete